We’re working on a significant update to APhotoClient. Please contact us if you are considering this feature so we can let you know what’s changing.
Photographers and clients can now log in with an iPhone or directly from your site:
- New File Vault for delivering high res files
- Multiple clients per shoot
- Download a spreadsheet of the client’s selects
What is A Photo Client?
A Photo Client is a simple, robust, client proofing/image delivery system that we can install on your A Photo Folio website. If you don’t have a website with us go here to find out how to get one. It has been designed with editorial and commercial photographers in mind–allowing them to easily upload images and deliver them to clients using a secure and intuitive interface.
With A Photo Client, images are stored on your own Amazon S3 account–ensuring your work is both safe and easily accessible. This makes A Photo Client an ideal online archiving solution as well. The benefit of storing the images on your personal Amazon S3 account is that you will always have access to them, even if you choose to move your website elsewhere. Nobody else can say that.
How Does It Work?
1. Log in to the admin control panel
2. Create a new client
3. Upload a shoot (no resizing necessary) and assign to the new client.
4. Go in and make selects or comment on individual images.
5. Send the log in url to the client along with their unique username and password.
6. The client can make selections, comment and even download images (you control what they can do when you create the client).
How Much Does It Cost And How Do I Get Started?
There is a one time fee of $350. You will need to have an APhotoFolio website and sign up with Amazon S3 to host the images (Amazon charges a low monthly fee depending on the amount of storage and bandwidth).
*As always we have a 30 day money back guarantee.